Saturday, December 8, 2018

Old and New

It seems that after so long of having nothing, one has to replace some things.  I have had to replace my dishwasher, my transmission, my Vacuum, all the knobs on my stove and now my TV.  This is just in the last while.  Here is the TV I have been using.  I think it is form 1976.  It worked great for a LONG time.  .  I am not sure where I got it, it was either from the DI or from Marti.  He did give me a TV or two once upon a time.  But it has been at least 20 years with this TV.  It finally gave up the ghost.   I'm surprised that it didn't fall off and kill someone it was so heavy.



So I bought me a birthday present.  A new TV.  It is like a 36 inch and is a Smart TV.  I was only going to get the 24 inch, but hey why get the small one.  If I got the size bigger it was Smart.


I had it for  about a week before I set it up because I was afraid I wasn't smart enough to do it.  Well, low and behold I WAS smart enough.  I hooked up the old fashioned antenna since I don't have cable, and searched for the channels.  I even set up the correct time zone.  Problem came was I had to set up the internet connection.  I EVEN did that and remembered the WIFI password.  I'm surprised I even had the password.  I tested out Netflix and I did set it  up correctly.  I can't wait to watch something on it.   Nick was the one to watch it the most today and he said it was a sweet TV with Netflix and Youtube.  LOVE It.  It is like getting a new pair of tennis shoes.  I should have gotten it much sooner.


That is the new one I bought after they all broke.  I haven't had money to replace them, so we just switched one around.  However, I broke that one so we had NONE.  I bought some at Lowe's but they didn't work.  I ordered one from Amazon and it was 8.99.  I need four...

Went to Lee's today and here is my favorite display.  I LOVE all of these. I have tried most of them, the blue, orange, pink and black.  I love them all the same.



AND here are one of my favorite cookies.  They are easy and not very fattening.



Here I am showing Abi that I ate them for breakfast.  Lovely.







No comments:

Post a Comment