Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas odds and ends

This is my next Christmas Sweater.  Paula found this at Walmart.  The present is a drink holder!  NOW that is a useful sweater.  I hope they come in sizes for thicks.


Nick has been a good trooper and went Christmas shopping with me to Scheels and even had his pic taken so we could send it to Brooke to guess where we were.  We LOVE Scheels.


Got this at the Trader Joe's for our Christmas day activity.  Can't wait to see what we come up with.


Nick is now my bud at the gym.  We are really wearing out all the equipment with all our fitness efforts.


Nick went with me to see a Play at the community Theater.  The Gift of the Magi.  I liked it ok, but he didn't like it at all.  It was a bit long and slow in parts but hey worth it and I'm always interested in trying new activities.  I did have to promise him food after to get him to go.

We decided to not cancel Brooke's Planet Fitness membership but to transfer to Florida.  Here she is tearing it up on the stair climber in Gainesville.  Love me some planet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment