Thursday, December 20, 2018

Sing A Long 2018

My favorite activity at Christmas has to be the Sing a Long at the Delta Center.  Not called that anymore. We have been going for 10 years or more.  It is Free and super fun. ;lk













 Some of the food is half price so we get there early.  And also because the place fills up so fast and we want a good seat.  It was kindof a bit calm this year without Brooke, Abi and Andrew.  We did manage to get on the Jumbo tron once however.  Usually we are on it a few times.  I think we should just call Christmas complete.  I have had the Sing A Long so I'm ready to just vacation and NOT have all the worry about Christmas presents and all the money I will spend that I don't have:)




Here is Brooke ready for the Sing a Long ...but she is in Florida and they don't have one.  All that HUD she is wearing I sent to her for a Pre Christmas gift.  She loves HUD.  It really is one of her qualities is a HUD lover.  We missed her so much at the Sing a Long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment