Saturday, December 8, 2018

Random Saturday Thoughts


Abi came last Sunday to visit from Dixie.  She was going the Fireside on Sunday at Temple Square. and got a ride with Rowdy.  They came to primary where I was playing the piano and she tended that baby.  They came to dinner for about 30 minutes then went to the fireside and then home.  It was super fun to see them even for a little while.

Rowdy is from Panguich and actually goes to SUU in Cedar City.  He is a friend of Andrew's and met Abi at a party or something like that.  I guess they have been seeing each other since then.

I liked him.






Speaking of Andrew, here he is with his buds. I think it is Goose and Nawa.  I met them when I went to Mr. SUU stuff a few weekends ago.



I was thinking of doing this for Christmas.  This Ugly Sweater Kit from Trader Joe's.  Hey we have never done that so it would be different...



                                                       I think I will make mine like this.


I got this love note at school the other day.  We are suppose to write nice things to people and put them in their box.  I got this one.  I'm always so concerned about being the fattest at school.  As people retire or quit, I move up the ladder to the fattest.  I use to be 5th fattest, now up to 3rd or probably 2nd...I got this note.  LOVE it.  Makes me smile!  



No comments:

Post a Comment