Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 In the books

I am sitting here on New Years Eve.  My favorite way to ring in the New Year.  At home.  I always hated the pressure to go out on New Year's Eve. I liked it when I was a waitress and we had to work New Years.  I guess if I had somewhere especially great to go other than thinking up somewhere it would have been different.

Anyway, I am thinking about this last year.  And thinking back to January and how things have changed or not changed.  Most things are good.  Some are sad.

graduated from High School
Girls golf
Disney World
Zoo School florida
Mr. SUU
Colonoscopy
job at the gas station
 Kia died
 new dishwasher and transmission
Dixie State
Jr High
Deacon
Filed for Divorce
Rugby, Football, Basketball
Dad died
Summer School
Tuacahn
David Archuletta in concert
NO totaled cars
New furniture
New TV
Bear Lake
Washington County Fair
Shark Exhibit
Pedicures
Ambulance ride
Zoo Brew
Planet
Primary Pianist
Paid off Credit Card
Rodeo
FAFSA
Lakeview Scholarship
Holiday opened



No comments:

Post a Comment