Saturday, January 5, 2019

Christmas 2018

Christmas Day I headed to Cedar City to Pick up Andrew.  It was a bit cold and I was a bit worried about snow.  However, I checked the weather report a billion times and it was suppose to snow but it was a trace amount.  Nick decided to come with me to keep me company.  I was glad to have him with me.  I was also a bit nervous thinking that it was Christmas and if a gas station would be open.  Success they were open.  We stopped in Fillmore on the way down.  We collected Andrew and headed back to SLC.  We stopped at about 4 Mavericks on the way home because we had to get gas, pee, get a drink or pizza.  It was slower but way more fun.  I am so glad he came home for a few days.

I didn't take many pics of the holidays.  I am not as good about taking pictures as I use to be.  I try to be in the moment but then I don't have any pics.  So this is all I got of Christmas.  Not sure how I even decided on these.  We facetimed Brooke so she could open with us.  maybe that's why I didn't take many because she was on my phone.








Jack got this hover board.  It was a last minute idea for him, and he seemed to like it.  I was surprised.  Andrew is checking it out.






This is my favorite Gift.  Love it and the people in it.




Abi and Rowdy (Abi's friend) decorated the tree finally.  It looks good.

We got our usual Chinese food for Christmas from Sam Pan.  Pickup time was over an hour but that was ok we didn't have anywhere to be.  I couldn't have asked for a better day.  It really was great.  Spending time with my kiddies who I love with all my heart.  We had a great drive, good food, and good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment