Saturday, January 5, 2019

New Years HUD gone

Today we cleaned out Nick's room.  I mean its embarrassing what we got out of there.  However, chili had stuff in there and we got rid of most of it. We changed around some beds and vacuumed and threw out lots of shoes (which make the room stink I think) and cleaned out the closet.  We got rid of legos, and this old dresser.


This is some of the stuff...


We took this shelf down too because I have hated it for a long time.  It is time to go.  It is from a long time ago and collects dust and HUD.  Chili put that light house chair or whatever it is on top of it and who wants that.  OUT it went.

It is so cleansing to get rid of HUD.  Serious.   Part of getting my life in order is getting my house in order first.  Just like the scriptures.

I have had a goal of 2018 things out the door in 2018.  I have gotten close. I am also taking 300 things for chili willy leaving. .  .



No comments:

Post a Comment