Saturday, January 5, 2019

Christmas Vacation

We didn't do much noteworthy for the Holiday.  Abi and Andrew were both here for a visit.
I returned a lot, went to the Planet,  and ate at the Habit with Andrew.

Brooke's friend Ty, came over to give us a Christmas present.  He gave us this blanket with fur on the other side, some movies and hot chocolate.  Win! 






 and told us to come to the Zoo and see the Zoo Lights.  So, Saturday, I told him we wanted to come so he met us and got us in the Zoo.

He took us over to the Giraffe Barn and the Keeper Ali showed us the Back stage for the Giraffe's and Zebras and Ostriches.




These pics aren't the best, but hated to take a lot of pics when we were guests in the barn 
Here we are after the Barn.





                                                                  This was our Selfie with Ty.

                                              Then we had a photobomb from isaiah who also works at the zoo.


                                            I think I'm going to date him.  He was sporty

We had a great time walking around although it was cold.  We got hot chocolate and churros and a pretzel.  I know thats a surprise.



Nick is showing us his drink holder.  Oh his gut.  Nice.  Makes a mother proud




These are my new favorite pj pants.  Love me some flamingo.  Brooke and Abi also got a pair.  How could I resist and not share some flamingo love.


These are my socks I wore to the Zoo.  They were not very warm socks.  Lynne gave them to me about 20 years ago.  Finally got around to wearing them the last few years.




Went to the planet a few times.

I thought I could start smiling at this guy next time.  He looks like a good dude.  It was a slow day at the gym...


This is my Moe shirt that I got from Lynne that helps me be brave.  I wore it a lot the last while.

No comments:

Post a Comment