Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Back to School 2019

Somehow Summer always comes to an end and the school year begins. I am NEVER ready for that.
But school is a good too.  I only had two kids to get ready this year, and NO kids moving away to college for the first time.


Jack is in 8th grade.  



Nick is a Sophomore.  Not sure I'm ready for him to be in High School yet




And then there is me. I  am in year 27 I think.  



Here's to a new school year.  Hoping to be the best year ever.

Heres first day pics of the college students.


This is Andrew.  He is in his 3rd year of college at SUU





Abi is on the left in the photo.  Her friend Burts is o the right with the yellow phone.  Abi is at Dixie state.

Brooke sent me apic but I can't figure out how to save it and post it.  It won't save on my phone...ugh...





No comments:

Post a Comment