Monday, August 12, 2019

Friday Night Lights for Nick

Nick had his first football game as a Bountiful Brave.  It was Friday Night Lights which is an exhibition thing...Here I am waiting for it to start.  I just stayed when I ropped him off.



I wore these new Nike's.  Chili gave me a pair a while ago an I exchanged them for this pair.  Not sure if they look like bowling shoes or not.

I got Jack convinced to go with me.  He wasn't so excited about the selfie.  The dude in the background is Ryan Barker

The dude in the red shirt is Max Freestone.  They are all chili willi's friends.




Nick is #70.  He just came out from playing and he is getting advice from the coach. 





 I didn't get many action shots because he is on the line and you can't see him.  Plus my phone can't take a good pic that far away.  He played a bunch and had a great time.  I can't wait for the next game.  Way to go Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment