Sunday, August 18, 2019

Gearing up for Another School Year

School has started for teachers.  I have been back a few days.  Its hard to believe I have been doing this job for so long.

Here's my salvation to get me through the day.




Sittng on the porch waiting for Wendy to come get me for a diet coke run.



I have so much to do to clean up my room and get it organized.


I need to be doing something other than taking selfies at my computer...



In an inservice training this am.  It was soo interesting



Getting closer to clean and ready.  Yes those are my yucky tables.  I have had the same tables for 20 years.



And Random, heres Andrew and his Trip to DC.  



And last, my second favorite place to be...Home Depot.  I spend a lot of time there during the summer, especially in the paint department



And our next project, replace the TV that Nick broke.  He was mad at some game and that happened.  Thats a lot of Lagoon hours to replace it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment