Monday, August 12, 2019

Bear Lake 2018

We went to Bear Lake again this summer.  It is the greatest place ever.  Here we are at our start of our leg to get there.  At the Costco Food Court. I'm sure we were picking up some other food too.  But hot dogs and pizza for the road.





We swam every day and all day.  We had paddle boards, kyacks and wave runners. 





going to launch the Wave runners.  I would go with Marti because on the way back, we stopped at the KOA for drinks and I would buy. 
















this is actually me.  I am glad there are no pics of me trying to get on the wave runner.















We had a set of two bunk beds in our room.  This is my view when I looked up one night.  This is Andrew's hand.  Sleeping with 4 of us was fun.  We laughed and laughed every night. 











This is Gma and all the grandchildren that were there.  I had 4 of my 5.  Brooke didn't get to come this year because she had to be in school.  NEXT year she will be there.










Here's to a great trip.  Love the Bear Lake. 

1 comment:

  1. "I'm glad there are no pictures of me trying to get on the jet ski." LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete