Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Timmie's Mother

After the first day of school, we play Timmie's Mother.  Which is from when I was a kid we use to watch this show Lassie (I think) and the kid Timmie went home after school and his mom had a treat for him and they talked about school. So we play Timmie's mother on the first day of school.

I had some plans after school so here is the Timmie's mother treat.  Jack did tell me about school for about 5 minutes.  Nick will have to tell me about school today after football. The donuts were super good though.




I also got this diet coke and cute note from a 7th grader that I don't know.  But I did teach all of her older brothers and she's the youngest and only girl.  So they must have given them a heads up.  Such a nice surprise for the first day.  

Oh that drawing in the picture is my name in pictures.  I have the kids do that with their name the first day.  I am not sure why its in the photo.


I sent the college kids $10:00 so they could get their treat for Timmie's mother.   They have to still tell me about their day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment