Wednesday, October 14, 2020

From The Past

 Michelle has been sending me these pictures from the past.  It takes you right back to that time.  



This picture is my family in Summer time of 2006.  Jack was still a pretty small baby and he was born in June of 2006.  It has to be summer because he is dressed for summer. I am not sure what that picture was other than we were at church or a church function.  You might notice that Chili willi was not there. He was somewhere else.  I look at that picture and I think...WOW we made it.  I survived raising most of those kids.  It was such a stressful time during this picture.  STRESSFUL is an understatement.  If you would have told me then, that I would survive and make it to 14 years later I wouldn't have believed you.  BUT I did and for the most part those children have turned out FAB!  It is funny because my first thought when I looked at that picture is 'wow those were such good times..." and then I realized it was NOT such a great time in my life.  But what I did learn is time heals all wounds and you mostly remember the good.  And I did love it when my children were little.  It was simpler and harder at the same time.  





These two pictures are of Jack on 6/06/2006.  Michelle had these pictures because she went with me to have Jack.  We had such a good time having a baby...:)  


Grandpa and Brooke on the left and McKenna on the right.  I think we were in Disneyland.  


Mitchell, Andrew, Brooke, Mckenna.  


Mitchell and Nick I think.

What a fun trip down memory lane.  


1 comment:

  1. You ARE amazing! You are such an example to me! I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete