Monday, October 5, 2020

Stewart Falls Hike

 


Michelle and I continued our Hiking tradition (two weeks in a row tradition) and ventured up Stewart Falls in Provo canyon.  It is near the trailhead for Timpanogos which I'm sure we will do soon.  Michelle has actually done Timp so maybe we will take a pass...

Anyway, it was absolutely beautiful.





The leaves were changing so we got a few pics of fall leaes.



That is Michelle at the trailhead.  She looks like quite the hiker







The smiles are a bit misleading since I was seriously tired and not doing very well.  I had a dose of Atrial Fib in the night and I thought it was over, but it wasn't because I was SOOOO tired and had to rest a few times. (even more than normal).  I did wonder if I could drive home.  





But finally we finished the hike.  There was dirt all over my feet


The hike was more like 4 miles and I thought it was difficult.  According to this post it is easy.  NOPE.  It was right in that it did have lots of people on the trail.  Mostly college students we figured.  I do want to go back and try it again when I feel better so see if it really is easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment