Thursday, October 8, 2020

Dental Trip and Yoga

 

I have some missing teeth on my lower left side.  One of them just fell out, and the other one hurt so bad I had it have it pulled, then Covid hit and so I didn't get to fix them because it wasn't an emergency...Well, now I decided I had better fix them.  I made an appt with my favorite dentist and we are now going to get two crowns and make a bridge or two.  Dang sounds awful.  I had my first appt and now have to wait for something to come in from the lab...

Sure do love my dentist.  He didn't pose for the pic however.  He is so funny he reminds me of my dad.  He says the same things my dad would say when he was our dentist.  Soo funny... He is turning into him.  



Brooke and I and her friend Hailey and my friend Tina and Natalie have been taking Yoga.  We have to mask up due to covid.  


Sometimes I feel like I am going to die.  Well, mostly but at least I am at yoga instead of a buffet.  I save the buffet for later. . .:)


That is my friend Tina and Natalie in the back ground.  I'm talking to brooke in front of me...

Brooke at Yoga a different week. This week we were in the Dance Studio.


This is my new teaching normal. We have to mask up.  


I just thought I should put this selfie in somewhere...





No comments:

Post a Comment