Saturday, October 17, 2020

EEG at Home and Hale

 

Nick has been having seizures that can't be controlled by medication.  So, we have been seeing an Epileptologist and she recommended we do a Ambulatory EEG.  It is an EEG that he wears for three days at home.  We have postponed it due to football, head injury and not wanting to miss one of his two days at school.  So we opted for this Fall Break weekend.  He was hooked up on Thursday Am.  He got this cool black hat to wear over his leads on his head.  






He has to stay in front of a camera as much as he can.  Hopefully we can learn something from this procedure.  He has been seizure free for 4 months so far.  


I did go to Hale Center Theater and saw Murder on the Orient Express.  It was ok.  I got to sit in front of Michelle and my mother as you can see they are behind me.  McCall sat by me.  She fell asleep and didn't even know the one lady was shot before intermission...:)



Nick wanted a hat to cover his head during the EEg.  This is one I found. He liked it but not the color.  We will keep looking


No comments:

Post a Comment