Sunday, October 25, 2020

My favorite Kitchen Gadget

 

So, I was playing golf, and a lady had this Crumbl Cookie cutter. It cuts Crumbl Cookies in FOUR equal pieces in one cut.  It is so fab.  I wanted one.  Brooke said they were sold out and only had them for Mother's day.  DANG!  

THEN, I came home and my favorite soon to be Son in Law had this waiting for me!  

He found them.  It cuts the cookies so fabulously and evenly that they taste so much better when they are cut with such precision.  I LOVE it.





Here's my IOU for Brooke.   She let me borrow her credit card until I got a new one.  I'm kindof surprised it was only 427.00 that I owed her.  

4
Here's my request for a new Insurance card.  I showed up at a new Dr. and didn't have my card.  I was not sure I could remember my Login.  Such a pain to replace everything in my purse.  Slowly I'm getting there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment