Monday, August 29, 2022

Brooke is The Best

 

Brooke is the best.  She is so quick to help everyone.  She helped me today when I had my surgery.

She picked me up, drove the cadi (which I don't really let anyone), Left the credid card at home (I really did that), and waited for me, talked to the Drs, signed all the paperwork, and drove me home.  She also picked up lunch, got me a lemon loaf at Starbucks, picked up my meds at target and got about 8 Maverick drinks for me.  



Brooke, Luna, Wonton on my bed While tending Jack


Lemon loaf.  I was only going to eat half....but finishing off the rest of it right now.  I had to put the bag there to hide the potato chips...:)  



Here's the Maverick drinks safe in her car.  She can fit both of them.  





Yep I had surgery on my other knee.  Just Arthroscopic this time.


She was a fabulous Nurse and driver and everything.  She takes care of Grandma, mowing her lawn, taking her to lunch at Sticky Bird and takes her to Costco.  She even drove Grandma to her friend Kayes house so she could visit.  She had a great time however doing that.

She also helped me get Nick ready for the MTC and his mission.  She tended Jack so I could go out of town.  She is my football partner and all things anything else.  She helped Andrew get ready to move, She takes Carla to the Dr, and tends Mitchell's puppy so he could go on a cruise.  

There are a million other things she does for people. I appreciate them all.  


She even came in and listened to me talk ALL day after surgery.  (that was my favorite part)  

I tuckered her right out.  








 



No comments:

Post a Comment