Saturday, August 20, 2022

Being So Awesome....Not my favorite

             Changes are happening around my house.  Abi headed to Boston to Physician Assistance school.  She's totally rocking school.  They arrived there last week to get moved and settled in and figure out where her classes are and where Brody's job is.  


See Ya Real Soon Boston


Nick entered the MTC and is headed to Omaha in a few weeks



Andrew left for Alabama for work 


AND They are all being so awesome which is what we want.  But seriously, It is NOT my favorite. 

I miss them all already and my house is quiet.  It is still messy so that didn't change...:)  No one came to talk to me and tell me about stuff.  Jack is still here but he doesn't talk to me that much.  

I think about how sad it would be if I was not sad becaue I love them all so much and miss them.  

So being sad is good.  But I'm not liking it.














No comments:

Post a Comment