Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Bear Lake Golf

 So this golf group that I have been playing some golf with sometimes went to Bear Lake to play golf.  

 I went up Saturday and played at a course in Montpellier.  It is about 20 miles from Bear Lake.  It was only 9 holes so you play it twice.  I did ok.  Some good shots and certainly some bad. I outdrove (that  word?) some of them too.  It was absolutely beautiful 


We stayed in this airb&b.  This is the view we had 


We got up early and got some breakfast at Crepes and Coffee.  It was the only place open on Sunday in the early morning.  Guess people don't go there before church.  




We were missing one golfer here. She went home early







Look how close I chipped this ball to the green. :)  




We decided to head to Tony Grove which is about an 8 mile detour in Logan Canyon.  





It has this lake and a campground. I had no idea this cool lake was there.  We walked around the lake. Which was further than I bargained for because of my bad knee.  But I survived and felt so good.  Fabulous weekend.  



No comments:

Post a Comment