Thursday, August 4, 2022

Brooke is so brave

 

We have this old trampoline that Andrew said he would get rid of for me.  Problem is that there is a huge wasp nest on the balcony.  He asked me to call the bug guy to get rid of it and I kept forgetting.  

He said he couldn't go out and get the tramp with the wasps.  I told him to just knock it down, then run inside until all the wasps left.  He said NO.  Brooke said she would do it.  Brooke and I were out shopping so we came home, and she got a LAX stick and knocked it down and ran inside.  The next is like the size of a baseball.  Not sure how we haven't seen it before then.  

It made them soo mad.  So andarew gets his jeans, sweatshirt, socks, shoes and tucks his pants in his socks to move the tramp.  He needed Nick to help him, so Nick goes out in shorts and flip flops.  It was 100 degrees.  



Andrew covered head to toe in clothes




NI


Nick helping wiht the tramp





They did finally get the tramp to the dump.  They recycled the metal parts that totally excites me because I can't stand stuff just sitting in the landfill forever and ever.  Now to get the lawn to grow back.




No comments:

Post a Comment