Friday, August 19, 2022

Andrew is Off

 


Andrew decided to move to Alabama.  Yes, Alabama.  He has a friend there, T. Rex,  who moved there three months ago because he got a job as something in math.  Andrew decided to stay here for the summer to play golf with me and get Nick on his mission and go to Bear Lake.  I'm so glad he did.  We had a great summer.  He did many honey do lists for me.  He just was my support and my cat around partner.  

He worked from Gma house and he was her helper too.  He carried in her salt for the water softner, carried in the coke and shoveled her snow so she could get her hair fixed on Fridays.  She is super sad to see him go. 






Brooke came to help him load up


Wearing my worst thing, a tank top.  It is for Yucks









And he is off.  He was excited I think to go and expore and see the T.Rex.  Hopefully he will come back to me and visit or move back home.  I hope Alabama is good to him and he arrives alive.  

I have missed him already.  




No comments:

Post a Comment