Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Week 21. Bye bye Bellevue...



Happy new years yall!! This email is coming to ya on a Tuesday because transfers are this week. I received my transfer news last night and was told that I will be leaving Bellevue. I'm kind of sad about it because I love all the members here. It's OK though because I know that this area is better than I found it and god has a plan for me and me leaving this area is part of that plan!! This transfer has been my favorite so far and I can feel myself coming closer to christ every single day.

 This week  was super chill. We put our friend Aubrey on date to be baptized. She's the most responsible 10 year old I know and she loves christ!!! 

 We had some super good member lessons this week too. One was with the locketts. The locketts are my fav members in our ward. There son Cameron loves to play this game called goat lords and I've played him 5 times and lost all 5 of those times but we didn't even teach them anything. We just played lots of games with them and the night ended with me and my comp going 3-0 in cup pong it was one of the funnest nights I've had in my mission. 

 The rest of the week my comp was sick so I've been grinding Facebook and calling formers. New years eve we had to be in by 5 but I was woken up to a bunch of fireworks at midnight. 

This week we have had a lot of member lessons and we have been sharing this video called "the savior understands me" I invite all of yall to go watch it. But elder Holland is it and he explains how the savior understands us everytime we take the sacrament. He also talks about how God loves us so much he gave his only begotten son for us. I've been thinking about it alot recently but god loves us so much that he watched his only begotten suffer and die for our sins. It's really made me realize how much god loves me personally because he thought that whatever I become or whatever we bring to the table is worth sending his son to die for us. So I would just like to invite you all to look for the small little blessings in your life this week and thank God for them everyday. 

 That's been my week. Hope yall had a great new years. Stay safe and email me if you would like!! Love yall!!! 

 

-elder Clemons 



No comments:

Post a Comment