Friday, January 20, 2023

Meatloaf Sunday

 

Ty Loves a good Meatloaf.  We decided to celebrate Ty's promotion at work with a good Meatloaf.

Brooke came over and we decided that after church we would get ready for dinner, then nap, then cook and have it ready for when Ty got there. 




I only got a pic of Ty.  However it was his celebratory dinner so that is the only picture we needed


There is our quality dinner table.  Nothing but preparations and fanfare for us.  



I decided to nap early and Brooke made the cookies.  Jack came home, and went to sleep on the couch next to me and I didn't even hear him.  He has the bad couch (loveseat - way too small) and the bad blanket.  That afgan we got from Michelle from Marilyn - who wants an afgan seriously?  

I had the good couch AND the good blanket.  I was asleep first though...


This was my birthday present from Michelle.  Look how fabulous it is.  



After Brooke and I got back from doing some things Wonton had chewed up the box.   That is what I get since Brooke is a Zookeeper and gives him boxes for enrichment.  He didn't open the stuff just wanted the box.  Silly dog.  




Now here he is all cute in his vest taking Brooke for a walk.  

I hope Brooke has on her vest tht matches his.  Her St. John's Bark brand vest







No comments:

Post a Comment