Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Weekend

 

We have had a catastrophe.  The slicks we buy at the Costco have changed. Brooke is modeling them.  They have two seams instead of just one.  I haven't noticed them being a problem.




This is my favorite because this ia Saturday morning.  LOOK at the top notification .  11 Min to Planet Fitness. Obviously I always go to Planet on Saturday.  AND according to Andrew's friend that always seems me there, it is true.  



See, I am at the Planet with Andrew's friend on the stair step. Brian Arnig.  He looks like he is always at the Planet.  Me, not so much.




Love my new Garage door opener with a camera.  I can talk to people in the garage.  I said Hi to Jack and he jumped out of his skin he was so scared.  




AND Friday morning I left for work and look, the garbage can was out.  Jack took the garbage out to the curb.  Way to go.  




And my favorite chips. They help when I have no tums for some heartburn.  




Look at this cute kid. This is our favorite Ty.  




No comments:

Post a Comment