Monday, January 30, 2023

Favorite Things today

 

Michelle and I watch the morning news.  We LOVE Dan Spindle.  He is so hot and has these  super sexy skinny suits and is just so handsome.  AND he has the same birthday as I do.  Well, look today what I saw.  A pic of him in the gym.  LOVE some Dan spindle.  



Then I see  pic of these two. They are my favorites too. Look it is couples day on the sign overhead.  



Then someone I saw suggested these slickers at Costco.  Not sure if they are my favorite, but gotta check them out to see if they are my favorite.  Edit:  I did check them out and got a pair. They have zipper pockets which I'm all about.  I'm not sure if they are a favorite yet, but I'll have to wear them to see.


AND all these people are my favorite.  Love the Zoom calls we get on Monday with our Missionary.  He is rocking the mission.  Not sure who invented  missions, but it certainly was not a mother for sure.  But sure love him and these zoomers.  



This is not one of my favorites things seriously though






No comments:

Post a Comment