Monday, January 23, 2023

Way Back When

 Michelle sent me a picture of these pictures from way back when.  



This is me and I was born in 1966 


My family when I was born.  I was the baby


Not sure what we are all for halloween.  Especially Mark, like did he even dress up?


Michelle, Melanie, Maureen  I'm sitting in the chair, Melanie is on the left and Michelle is on the right in the yellow coat.


The baby is Mark. I'm assuming he was blessed this day

Probably Easter


That is my Grandma Lewis in the green dress and Grandma Stella in the purple.  I think Michelle was baptized.  Fun fact, both of the grandma's have matching purses.  It was my favorite purse of my Grandma Stella.  It was cool beats and a cool closure.  We must have given them to them for Mother's day.


Grandma and Grandpa Lewis. Mark and Blanche


Michelle, Melane and Maureen





This picture is super weird.  I think it is Blake's blessing.  Michelle's oldest son.  Weird combo of people and why is Aunt Louise holding the baby.  




No comments:

Post a Comment