Sunday, June 11, 2023

Jack turns 17

 

This guy born on o6/06/2006 at 6:00 pm (seriously that is true) is now 17.  How who would have thought we would have made 17 years.  So long ago and so much has happened.  He has done so many great things and continues to do great.  


He got his LAX stick early for his birthday since he broke his in a practice last week.  I'm sure it will really change his game.  It is al black so that is cool.  



On his Birthday he needed to mow Grandma's Lawn.  He did a great job.  HE managed to mow the front and the back before he had to go to work.  


Post by Brooke



I took donuts and a drink over to grandma house for his birthday.  Banbury is ok, but I would rather have had a Lee's Donut.  But it was fun to try a different donut for the birthday.  


Jack, Andrew and I went and played some golf at the Rose Park.  Andrew and Jack are all ready to go.  





There are 3 foxes on the course.  I thought there was one, but no.  There are now 3.  There was probably always 3 but I thought it was the same one when we have played there before.  They kindfo scare me a bit.



Jack was a bit terrified of them.  They didn't bother us, but one did go and try to get Jack's ball but left it there.  It either stunk because it went through some gross pond water or he couldn't eat it.  I did hit one of the foxes, he was running and ran into my ball when it was bouncing.  I did get a bit nervous because I'm sure they have keen sense of smell and could smell that it was me that hit him.  We all survived and finished our 9 holes.  It kindof adds character to the back 9 at the Rose Park.


Can't wait to see what Jack's senior year brings him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment