Monday, June 12, 2023

10 months and a baptism

 

What's up everyone!!! Sorry it's been a while since I wrote a email. This last week was super good!!! I'm still in the great field club branch. Transfers are coming up and I don't want to leave! This area is so elect and all the members are so much fun to be around!! 

 Sunday we were able to baptise our friend James. James has been meeting with missionaries for 3 years but this time we were able to get him over the hump and finally be baptized!! He's super excited to go to the temple now and he came out of the water almost in tears!! It was so nice to watch!!

 Our boy Daniel baptism is this Sunday and he is super excited for that please pray for him!!! 

 I hit 10 months this week and holy cow time is just flying by. Seems like just yesterday I was a little greenie flying into Nebraska. 

 We've been working with this family and the grandma wants her grandkids to be baptized and then we talked to the parents and apparently they aren't baptized but they want to be!!! Super cool miracles!!! We are gonna set a date for them and then get the parents married and then baptized! 

 This week was a lot of just prep for the baptism and it went really well. I just love being a missionary and I'm so glad I decided to serve!! 

Remember God loves you! Feel free to reach out!! 

 

-elder Clemson 






No comments:

Post a Comment