Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Golf at the Schneiders Bluff

 

My golfer friends Sandra and Kent called and asked if Andrew and I wanted to join them for a 9 hole golf at Schneiders Bluff.  They had already played 18 at Schneiders Riverside.  




Andrew and I drove up and met them for 9 holes of golf.  


Love me some Schneiders Bluff.  This is one of the holes.  I followed Abi at her tournament at Schneiders and she didn't feel so hot.  I went to the clubhouse and asked if they sold Tums.  Just thought I would check before I bothered to drive to the store to get some. The old guy at the desk said 'Oh i have some here in the bottom drawer.  Pulls out a bottle of Tums and gives me a few".  He says oh sometimes everyone has sour stomachs.  I was so grateful and took them to Abi.  So funny who would have thought about the Tums in the bottom drawer.  

Abi even guessed what course this was!  



I'm sure i kicked everyone's butt at the course.  We had to race home so Andrew could go to Rose Park and hit golf galls with his friend.  He made it by 6:15 and the range closes at 7:00.  Yay.




No comments:

Post a Comment