Monday, July 3, 2023

Summer Pics and Dinner for Nick on his Mission


Andrew and I played golf at Mountain Dell golf course and this is the only pic I took.  It is absolutely beautiful.  It was hard and fun and hot and difficult.  Fun fact this is the course that my dad got a hole in one years ago.  It was hole 12.  Way to go.


Here's my Abi.  So cute, I miss her.  



This is Abi's first grade teacher at the Planet Fitness.  She is retired and we loved her.  Love seeing her at the Planet.  I don't talk to her because I like it best when people don't talk to me.  :)  


And we were talking about all poor people I now have storage sheds.  They also buy stuff like Hunter when they are 50.  Harley motorcycles.  


This is Nick baptizing people into the Gospel.  Way to work hard and Baptize Nick


This is a salad I made because the anti Christ Veronica in our neighborhood made it for her Ex Mornon BBQ at the park.  I wanted to try it.  It was ok.  I might bring it to a Mormon BBQ too.


AND Nick had some visitirs to Omaha.  These are the people that took Nick shopping for Missionary clothes.   They bought him pants, shirts, socks, shoes, belts and other stuff.   So kind and so needed and really nice.  It is his friend Sophie's parents.  





They took them to dinner.   I guess getting him ready for his mission was not enough.  They needed to visit and take him to dinner.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment