Saturday, July 8, 2023

4th of July

 Love me some Fourth of July.  This year, Andrew and I played some golf in Brigham City.  I have always wanted to play that course and it was super fun.  It wasn't even that hot.  We played a great game.  





Here's Brooke and Ty with the Fourth decor on!  


This is the only pic I took of the Brigham City Golf course.  It was super green and ready to play!  

The last time I was on this course is when I followed Abi when she was on the Woods Cross High Girls Golf team.  It was fun to relive that and actually get to play some this time.  I feel soo sorry for her having to walk. It was far and uphill to the clubhouse after the last hole!  




Went to the Trader Joe's and got some potato salad.  It was actually really good.  Have to have Potato Salad for the holiday.  It is the closest to my mother's potato salad I have ever seen to buy.  It reminded me of Ty who went to the Costco and got a Costco size potato salad to eat and then got a fork in the food court to eat in the car.  

I tried that at Traders and their forks were wood or bamboo and were like eating a tongue depresser they use in the dr. office.  NOT a fan.  I need to bring a plastic fork to the Trader's next time.  




Here's some great places for fireworks.  I didn't go to any.  Brooke invited me to Riverton Fireworks but I was super tired after golf and Andrew and Jack didn't want to go.  NEXT year we are so at Riverton.  





No comments:

Post a Comment