Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Water Slidin'


Michelle's friend had a promotion for people to go to the Water Park for Free but just remember them when you want to buy a house.  So we went with them.  

Andrew and Jack and I got to go.  I didn't take any other pics but this one.  I didn't have my phone out.  









We had a great time.  I mostly hung out in the Lazy River with Michelle and McKenna and Theo went with us the first time.  Then we rested and I tended Theo while the rest of them water slided.  IT was perfect.  I would rather sit in the shade and tend the baby.  

I have missed water sliding and water parks since our close water park closed down.  We loved a good Raging Waters.

We stopped at Canes Chicken on the way home because we worked up such an appetite.

Great Family Home Evening.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment