Saturday, July 15, 2023

Miller Bird Refuge and Nature Trail

Brooke decided we needed to go on another hike.  Ok....So she suggested the Living Room Hike.  Sounds Good.  I started reading about it and it say it is Steep, Steep, and steep.  Not sounding like a hike for me especially in July.  So I found this other hike to the Miller Bird Refuge and Nature Trail.  





 




The trail is in downtown salt lake ...sort of like 900 s and 1700 E.  It is mostly dirt but pretty easy and beatiful.  It was shaded and had a few stairs.  We took the Wonton of course.  





It followed city creek I think so the temperature was super nice and cool.  




We even made two loops around and I did 1.66 miles.  Such a great nature walk.  

Then we headed to Bountiful to Einstein Bagels and too a nap.  


No comments:

Post a Comment