Thursday, July 27, 2023

Lovin Some Andrew

 Andrew has been living back home for a few months til he figures out what he wants or forever. I don't care really.  I like him there.  We have been playing lot of golf.  



Not sure what course it is but maybe West Bountiful


Here's some of my favorites.  At the scotish festival I think


And some of my other loves too



Andrew went on a Trip to Arizona.  He went to a concert and a Childrens Science museum.  

Look at that good Looking Shirt we got at the PGA Superstore.  That is our favorite golf store.  Wish they had some school clothes for me



That is a good shirt too.  



Rose Park golf course.  It was a record high and we were there after church around 3:00.  We were sitting in the cart on hole 1 waiting and this kid comes up and says hey are you the 3:00?  Yes,  ok i'm suppose to pair with you.  Ok come pair!  He a hilarious and played in bare feet.  

It was SUPER hot and I thought I was going to die by hole 9.  Seriously.  However I survived and it was actually a pretty good round for me. I mean a pretty good 9 holes.  A roundof golf is 18 holes.  So we have to say we played 9 holes.


These are Andrew's favorite golf shoes of mine.  I think they are pretty cool.  I'll attract the men for sure wearing them.  The bare footed guy commented on them as soon as I got out of the cart.  I know he was serious when he said they were super cool.  :)  





Played some golf with Andrew and Jack at Schneiders Bluff.  Super fun AND super HOT.  I think I beat all of them.  They we got Jersey Mike's for Dinner thanks to Andrew.  


Love this course too.  This is the Schneiders too.  










No comments:

Post a Comment