Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Wonton goes to the Lake

Wonton got to go to the Lake. I think this is up in Park City.  These are the videos that Brooke sent me of him.  He did good. I did wonder if he didn't come back, who was going in to get him

Silly me, of couse it would be Ty that goes in! 


















Love the Ton in his life jacket.  

The Ton doesn't like me very much.  I watched him while Brooke and Andrew went to the Store.




This is what he does.  He sits in this chair and looks out the window and waits for Brooke to come back.  I was even nice to him and I let him get on my couch and on my bed and I would rub his belly.  


This is what I was doing.  Sitting on the couch with the afgan.  ( not my favorite blanket...)  but he wouldn't even sit by me.  


Then When Brooke and Andrew are there, he is all over sitting by them














 

















No comments:

Post a Comment