Saturday, July 15, 2023

Ty and the Ton and Summer

 


Look at this handsome pic of the Ty.  He went to the funeral of his co worker so he is all dressed up in his dress uniform.  


Gotta chat with the Nick recently.  He has moved to the country and I don't think he is loving the country so much.  But he sounded good.  We haven't gotten an email for a while.  He said it is his other companions fault that he doesn't write as much...ok. He went to play golf and then to Canes Chicken and then to basketball.  No wonder he didn't have time. 


Brooke wants some trekker poles.  Here they are at the costco. There are plenty.


Andrew and i went to the free Sunday Night concerts at the Ed Kenley Ampitheater.  It was Joshua Creek that I like.  It was hot but not too bad. We got in the shade.  The dude in the bucket hat was eating a salad from Winco.  It smelled like Ranch Dressing and about grosed me out.  Iike bring a donut.  Something that doesn't smell yuck.  

But fun and glad Andrew was willing to go with me.  Love the free Sunday Concerts at the Ed Kenley.



About my only project I have done for summer. I have shortened two blinds.  I have had them since I moved in and they have always been too long.  So I shortened the blinds and cleaned the window.  Wow.  Not sure why after 15 years I finaly decided to do that.  The pic is how many slats I removed.  

Looks so much better



No comments:

Post a Comment