Thursday, July 27, 2023

Paddleboaring

 Started my day at the Black Bear Diner.  Love some Black Bear.  



Brooke and I and Wonton decided to go on an outing.  We went to the Tibble Fork Lake and took Wonton and Paddleboarded.  We only took one paddleboard beause we really didn't know what we were doing and thought one would be enough for Brooke to blow up...:)  

Brooke came out to Bountiful and we watched a video on how to blow them up and it was very helpful. 

We drove to the Tibble fork and it was beautiful.  Brooke got the Paddleboard blown up and off she went.  They allowed Dogs to Ton was able to play too.  




Brooke paddled me around for a bit.  But the water was super cold.   I'm so excited I figured out how to upload a video  faster 




Look at the Ton in his life jacket.  




It was beautiful place.  Ton loved it I think because as we were cleaning up he went and jumped on other people's paddle boards.  Everyone loves a Corgi.  

We left because a storm was coming in.  Headed to Maverick and JCW for some cheese fries.  I ate all the fries.  Imagine that.

Super fun next time we are taking two paddle boards.  I think Brooke can blow up two.





No comments:

Post a Comment