Friday, June 16, 2023

Nick, Jack and Abi

 

We haven't heard from Nick for a few weeks.  Last time we did he had been sick and had an emergency companion transfer.  I did get a few messages about needing money but no weekly email or call.  



He called on monday.  Here we all are.  I was with Michelle visiting Grandma so she got to say hello.  It was good to talk to him and he is feeling better and has a great companion now.  He did want some money because he needs some more socks.  I asked if he wanted me to send them, (he usually wants me to send everything so he doesn't have to go to the store).  He said they were going to Top Golf and then to Dicks sporting goods after so he could get his church socks at the Dicks.  OK.  Sounds good.  He said he was the best at golf at the Top Golf.  




He was having a baptism too.  Yay Nick.  


Here's the jack blessing the Sacrament.  He has been getting there just as church starts so he doesn't get to do it much.  Xavier, who is leaving on his mission soon, has it covered by the time Jack gets there.  :)  



Heres my favorite Abi!  Miss that Girl.  She's rocking life in Boston!




No comments:

Post a Comment