Saturday, June 10, 2023

Aloha Tournament LAX

 Jack played in another LaCrosse Tournament this past weekend.  It was the Aloha Tournament.  The great thing was that it was about 10 minutes way.  Yay.  He did a great job playing the Defense. 




























He did a good job until he took out #7 on the Hive team.  I though everyone aroune me was going to yell at me because they were yelling that it wasn't football.  Ok...It seemed the kid was ok and kept playing.  That is always a good sign.  

Friday we played 3 games.  Lost all three.





Saturday we showed up for one game at 9:00 am.  Not sure how it all worked out, but we only had that game.  He did a great job but this time he got nailed in the neck by a ball.  I saw the ball fly, then I saw Jack go down.  BAM.  

Then he got back up and went out.  He was finished for the rest of the game about 5 minutes.  He said he got hit, then got some tingling all through his body which was weird.  Then it went away.  I don't see any bruises.  Of course it hit him where there was no padding or helmet.  

It was hot but super fun to watch him play.




No comments:

Post a Comment