Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Park City Shoot Out

 

Thursday - Another Lax tournament.  This time in Park City.  Jack is #7.  Not sure what age group this is, but he did great.  













Friday - Made another trek to Park City on Friday.  We played a few games, and He got Lunch with jaxon's dad, Joe.  I got lunch with myself and drove around and checked out the Park City Sites.  



































Love me some good Park City time.  Much Cooler than in Bountiful.  Love sitting there and watching Jack play.  I get to sit alone most of the time.


This Pic is far away, but Jack is in the penalty box for cross checking or personal penalty.  Can't remember but he nailed the kid and almost got kicked out for fighing.  Nope.  Can't do that.





We ended up going up for Saturday early game also.  Three days driving to Park City.  At least on Saturday Andrew drove with us so I got to sit by him.









No comments:

Post a Comment