Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Suspension Bridge with Brooke and Ton

 Brooke asked me if I wanted to hike the Suspension Bridge.  I said yes.  Then Realized I should have said NO!  My back and body hurt from playing some golf the day before.  But I decided to go anyway.  



Flowers on our way up.  



THERE is the destination.  I really didn't think that I would make it.  It was a mile up and I thought it wouldn't be that far. But with Wonton we went slower...and I made it.  



Jim and Ton.  They made it too!  



Proof I got there.  It took us an hour which was kindof long for that short of a hike to get up



Lovely view




I even made it down!.  My watch said like 2.5 miles.  Wow.  I haven't hiked since before my knee surgery.  My knee held up great.  

Super fun and not hot today.  Can't wait to see where we hike next.  





No comments:

Post a Comment