Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Boston Here we come

Abi is in PA school and has just finished her first year at Northwestern Univerity in Boston, Massachusets.  It was her Didactic year.  She is starting her clinical rotations and was receiving her White coat in a ceremony.  Of course we needed to go to 
Boston for that!!  




Brooke and Ty at the Airport waiting  





Headed down to the Airplane. Andrew is ready and excited to help his mother board and hoist her suitcase in the bin.  Andrew and I both had isle seats across from each other.  It was a great seating  UNTIL we boarded and someone was in BOTH of our seats.  It was the middle seat people that didn't want to sit in the middle.  The one lady said she needed leg room beause she had a fake leg. I do too I have a knee problem.  And not sure why the other guy was NOT in the middle. So we had to get the flight attendant.  The lady was adimant that she needed the seat.  The flight attendent said 'well that is the seat you paid for so you need to stay there.  There is nothing I can do.'.  I was yay.   You don't get to just choose your seat.  

Anyway, we felt stupid so Andrew moved over by me in the middle seat and the fake lady could sit in the isle seat.  Then the middle guy by me sat in the middle by his wife or whoever she was.  It was super nice of Andrew to do that.  

Other than that, we had a great flight.  It was just long.  4 hours was looong.  I got to watch a show called RV with Robyn Williams.  He was hilarious but the show wasn't that funny.  

And a few episodes of Yellowstone.  I should have just read my Elton John biography book

We Uber'd to the Hotel.  Since it was late and Abi had a test and Brody had work.  









We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Brookline. It was very nice.  Andrew kept is VERY cold.  It had a beautiful view.  


And a pic of the room number.  Michelle's friend said she always takes a pic of the room number in case she gets liquored up.  I think it is a good idea even if you are not liquored up because I can't remember anyway!  




AND look who we found!!  ABI!  I have missed her sooooooo much.  





 



No comments:

Post a Comment