Monday, August 14, 2023

What's up everyone! - Nick's periodic email

 



What's up everyone! Hope everyone had a great week! This week we had a little more opposition than usual but nothing like some bashers to build ya testimony! 

 This week we set our friend Nikki on date! She's super cool but is dealing with some opposition from her boyfriend so please pray for her so that we can get her baptized and she can recieve the joy of the gospel. 

 We also did some service for our friend Kerry too. We pulled up this stump that we've been helping him with for like 3 weeks but we finally got it out! 

 Later in the week we were driving down the street and we saw this guy mowing his lawn and pulled over and asked him if he wanted to hear a message and he said yes! We taught him a fire restoration and he said he would read and pray! Miracles still be happening out here! 

 I hit my year mark this week and im so happy I decided to come on a mission. The decision to serve has changed my life and has brought me more joy than I ever thought was possible!!! 

 That was my week hope all yall had a great week! Feel free to reach out! Remember God loves ya!!!

 

-Elder clemdawg 


No comments:

Post a Comment