Sunday, August 20, 2023

Thinking of Nick - Nick Piano Lesson and Raging Waters

 

I found this video in my OneDrive and I am totally missing Nick.  Here's a snippet of his piano recital.  Love a good Piano Recital.  That is my dad sitting in front of me. . .



Funny that is his streaker shirt he got from Mitchell  



This is Nck on the right.  I wanted a different pic to show up on the post list so here's Nick and his companion Connor.  Who, fun fact, is also from Bountiful.






I didn't know how to do this other than upload to Youtube because it was too long for Blogger.  Here's
 hoping it works!



From 2016 at Bear Lake Pizza Place





These were from 2013 I think



















Nick is so funny and so loud and so hilarious. I miss that kid sooo much.  Want to go back to Raging Waters with him and listen to him be soo loud.  




Cutest nick and Abi on 
Trek






Nicker at golf lessons.  









No comments:

Post a Comment