Thursday, August 17, 2023

Last First Day for Jack and everyone

 

Today was Jack's last First Day of School.  It was also the last first day for the Clemons Clan.  He is it.  The last one.  Yes, had to believe.  Just like everyone else says on the first day of school.  But it is really true.  





He actually cooperated for the pic. He is a Senior at Bountiful High School.  I don't have a cute poster that says what grade he is in.  His mother is a failure and also had her first day of school.  Unfortnately it isn't her Last First day.

He is the last one and I think he has a back pack.  He said it was in the car.  He got his parking pass at the last minute yesterday.  We thought about some new shorts.  But we will still have to think about them.  


After school I ran to Lee's and got some donuts and a Maverick Drink.  We needed to play Timmie's Mother today.  Timmie's mother started a long time ago with my family.  The show Lassie had a kid named Timmie.  He came home from school and told his mom about school and had cookies.  So we played that as a kid on the first day of school.  I personally hated it.  But I think it is fun now

Jack told me he didn't have time to talk because he had work.  But he did have time for a Donut.  

I found out that he is going to love Yoga because all of his friends are in that class.  I have lots of fees to pay for all the Art Classes he is in.  I made him take them he says.  Not really because he needs to fill his Art Credit  Then he said the Seminary teacher use to be a goalie for the BYU LAX team and a coach for HIVE which is a competition team that Jack played against and he tried out for their team.  Anyway the Seminary teacher remembered Jack because he Laid out a kid in a tournament on the HIVE team when he played for Syracuse.  Jack said he would go to Seminary now.



So we didn't have much time and he didn't even realize he was playing Timmie's Mother.  But if I didn't have donuts and a Diet coke he wold have ignored me and Look at the information that he told me in just a few minutes.














ANd throwback to 2016 

they came up in my memories.  


AND we have been having Timmie's mother for a Long Long time.  :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment