Thursday, August 17, 2023

Jack

For the last few weeks, Jack who is sitting next to me in church texts me and asks me if I want to golf.  Yep I sure do.  It has been SOOO hot but I have gone anyway,  We have gone to the Lakesdide mostly, but also the Rose park (with the foxes) and Schneiders Bluff.  





This week we went up to Morgan.  Round Valley in Morgan is one of my absolute favorite courses.  It is beautiful, and usually a bit cooler. Andrew and Jack and I played 9 holes.  Funny Jack and I wanted to go another 9 but it was Andrew that was too tired to play. And he is the Strong Man competititor...

We didn't do very well and I got to cart by myself which is rare. They Tee off at the same place so it makes sense for them to ride together.  

Love playing golf with them.  I wish we were hikers because that is free.  But no one wants to hike when it is hot.


I want to buy this pie.  





Random ton Pic.  I think its a video






Jack played LAX for Syracuse in the spring on a Comp Team.  Here's the pics from it.  They are much better than I took.  He is great D Pole.


No comments:

Post a Comment