Friday, August 18, 2023

Red Socks Game

 After the Tour of Abi's Apartment and the Golf Course, we made our way to Fenway Park.



We stopped at Tasty Burgers for dinner.  It was fantastic actually.  



Good Burgers (I had the veggie one and it was great) and good tots.  We had to save room for a Fenway Dog at the Ball park. 


Then we walked to Fenway Park for a Red Socks Game.


These picture are super cute but it had Fenway Park above it and the person taking it didn't get it...oh well.  





Oh there is the Fenway Park sign








Our View for the evening. It wa a beautiful night and fun to watch the Red Socks.  They just included a new rule that the pitcher has 20 second to pitch the ball so the game is much faster.  It was a great addition to baseball.

We sat in the Original seats from the stadium remodel.  



Fenway dogs were a disappointent I heard. I didn't get one but the drink was great







Some of my favorites










Such a great night.  Love me some Baseball. I think we need to make an effort to attend more baeball games. I am not sure if we Uber'd to the hotel or if Brody dropped us off.  

But good thing I had a pic of the room number because I would have forgotten what room









No comments:

Post a Comment