Thursday, September 14, 2023

Rose park Again and HUD gone!

 

Rose Park and getting rid of HUD are my favorite things.  

I keep posting about Golf.  If we did anything else beside golf, I could post about that!  But I want everyone in my posterty to know that we had fun at least doing the same thing.  


Jack is hitting the ball.  No foxes this time on the course today


Andrew's turn


Not sure waht this is but it was in my photos :)  


Empty Cart because....



Andrew had to use the bathroom.  He pees more than any person I know including myself  :)







Felt like my dad.  I got a Salted Nut Roll because I was not feeling so great.  That is a dad candy for sure.  It was good though 



Andrew and I cleaned out the shed and some of the back yard. We made two trips to the dump and a trip to the DI.   Conveniently grandma lives in Bountiful so we can use her Power bill to get in the Dump by our house.  Otherwise we would have to drive 30 minutes away.  And it was only 5.00.  


I like that the bikes we took went to the metal recycling and the TV goes in Electronic stuff.  We even dropped some off at the Green waste.

We didn't have to go up to the Landfill.  

I got to cross off some more boxes for my get rid of 2023 things in 2023. I am not even half way. But doing my best. Love to get rid of HUD.  


Pre dump planet visit.  I would say workout but not sure it was classified as that.  


I did see Andrew's friend that said he always sees me at the gym  Yep he always does.





No comments:

Post a Comment